How Our Quality Service Survey Was Conducted
In an initial survey, a representative sample of 2500 Australians were asked which companies they previously had experience with across 33 categories, to build a brand list reflective of today’s market. In the second survey, completed by approximately 2500 Australians, data was captured on which of those companies – over the past 12 months – had provided the highest levels of customer service across the 33 categories. To qualify to vote on a category, they must have used a service provider from that industry.
Survey respondents were asked to rank their experience on the listed companies according to these questions:
- "PERSONALISATION: How well was the company able to provide the consumer with an individualised customer experience?"
- "UNDERSTANDING: How effectively was the company able to demonstrate a genuine insight into the customer’s needs."
- "SIMPLICITY: How quick and easy was the process of dealing with the company?"
- "SATISFACTION: To what level did the company meet or exceed the customer’s expectations?"
- "CONSISTENCY: Did the company deliver ongoing quality service?
The highest rated companies were judged the Gold Standard Winner, with the next closest company awarded the Silver Standard Winner.
We are confident that the results of this annual poll are the truly accurate measurement of Australian consumer sentiment in 2024. Great brands have wonderful success stories.